Greetings Church Family,
We pray you and your family are continuing to stay well in the midst of this current pandemic. The past several months have been challenging for all of us as we have had our definition of “normal” shifted. We all know someone who was affected by the virus and many of us have lost friends and loved ones. We continue to pray for healing and hope during these times. We also celebrate the many victorious testimonies of healing that we have heard and witnessed. Our God is still a healer!!
At the start of the pandemic, Pastor Vicky used her seamstress skills to make and give away 50 cloth face masks, mostly to family, friends and Life Renewal Church attendees. At church, we continue to have disposable masks and non-latex gloves available for anyone who wants them.
We want to welcome you back whenever you are ready to return! We will be continuing our FaceBook Live Streaming of the services on Sundays at 11:00 am for those who still want to stay home. We do understand that some people are not ready to come back to on-site worship. Everyone has to do what makes them feel safe and comfortable during this time.
We never closed our building during the pandemic because there was always an exception in Governor Whitmer’s Executive Orders which allowed churches to remain open. Plus, we wanted to provide the "essential service" of worship and faith in God. If you ever needed God in your life, you certainly need Him during a pandemic!
We would love to see you again in person in worship but we want you to come back in a safe way. Since your safety and health is of the utmost concern to us, we want to let you know about the precautions we are taking and changes we are making in our worship service.
- Cleaning of our church and disinfecting frequently used surfaces will continue on a regular basis.
- We ask that you please take your temperature at home and we ask that you not attend on-site worship services if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or any other communicable illness such as fever, chills, cough, muscle pain, difficulty breathing, sore throat or loss of taste or smell.
- High-risk individuals are advised to not attend on-site worship services.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for use throughout the church.
- We will practice physical distancing between individuals by leaving at least two seats between each person and sitting every other row. Cohabitating family units may sit closer together.
- Everyone in service will be asked to wear a face mask, especially when greeting one another before and after service.
- The Praise Team will be limited to no more than two people on the platform with the Minister of Music at any time. This policy will be utilized indefinitely.
- Ushers will be required to wear face masks and gloves when serving attendees.
- There will be no physical contact during service including shaking hands or hugs. Instead we will give a “holy wave” or an “air hug” to show we care.
While some things will change in our onsite worship experience, one thing remains the same – we will worship God fully and freely in the power of the Holy Spirit! We look forward to us all once again doing Psalm 100:4, “Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.” Be encouraged Life Renewal Church family, God is still on the throne!
In His Service,
Pastors Glen and Vicky Love